Working with Creativity & Flow – Advanced Bodywork with Myofascial Release
The purpose of this workshop is to develop a workflow that pushes and expands the boundaries of your present style of work. It is aimed at anyone who wants to unlock their potential, and particularly aimed at scientific / logical thinkers who strive to work with more natural ease and flow.
This workshop creatively explores the direction of energy, attention and focus, helping to channel our minds and bodies towards developing a flowing bodywork style that is powerful, effective, and delivers the treatment outcomes that our clients seek. These workshops incorporate, and build upon the techniques taught in the Mindfulness workshop.
This workshop is packed with inspirational quotes from thinkers and philosophers spanning 2500 years – and is designed to inspire openness, creativity, and communication, working within safe boundaries that aim to successfully meet, and exceed client expectations.
Nothing in the world is as soft and yielding as water. Yet for dissolving the hard and inflexible, nothing can surpass it.
What will I learn on the Working with Flow – Advanced Bodywork with Myofascial Release Workshop?
You will learn how to:
- Work increasingly creatively, flexibly, responsively, strategically, and dynamically – and see the results immediately.
- Begin to dismantle the ‘blocks’ that are preventing your development as a therapist and growth as a person – and see your work change accordingly.
- Expand on the Mindfulness practices from the 2 day Mindfulness workshop – and further incorporate the art and science of Mindfulness into your clinical practice, and your life.
- Further explore the importance of self-knowledge, self-awareness, and open lines of communication.
- Work with greater compassion and gentleness towards yourself – which will manifest change and healing within your clients.
- ENJOY your work more – and feel CONFIDENT that what you are doing is ‘right’ – for you AND your clients.
Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way round or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend.
Who can apply to join the Working with Flow – Advanced Bodywork with Myofascial Release Workshop?
Applications to attend our two day intensive Working with Flow – Advanced Bodywork with Myofascial Release Workshop are invited from Massage Therapists, Myofascial Release Therapists and Soft Tissue Therapists who have undertaken at least one 2 day Mindfulness for Massage Therapists CPD workshop.
Please note this is a CPD workshop for qualified practitioners, and completion of this workshop does not constitute a qualification to practice bodywork. Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the full workshop.
When / Where / How Much?
August 19th/20th 2017
Venue: Islington, London.
How do I book?
To apply to book please contact us.