Working with Creativity & Flow – Advanced Bodywork with Myofascial Release
This workshop creatively explores the direction of energy, attention and focus, helping to channel our minds and bodies towards developing a flowing bodywork style that is powerful, effective, and delivers the treatment outcomes that our clients seek. These workshops incorporate, and build upon the techniques taught in the Mindfulness workshop.
This workshop is packed with inspirational quotes from thinkers and philosophers spanning 2500 years – and is designed to inspire openness, creativity, and communication, working within safe boundaries that aim to successfully meet, and exceed client expectations.
What will I learn on the Working with Flow – Advanced Bodywork with Myofascial Release Workshop?
- Work increasingly creatively, flexibly, responsively, strategically, and dynamically – and see the results immediately.
- Begin to dismantle the ‘blocks’ that are preventing your development as a therapist and growth as a person – and see your work change accordingly.
- Expand on the Mindfulness practices from the 2 day Mindfulness workshop – and further incorporate the art and science of Mindfulness into your clinical practice, and your life.
- Further explore the importance of self-knowledge, self-awareness, and open lines of communication.
- Work with greater compassion and gentleness towards yourself – which will manifest change and healing within your clients.
- ENJOY your work more – and feel CONFIDENT that what you are doing is ‘right’ – for you AND your clients.
Who can apply to join the Working with Flow – Advanced Bodywork with Myofascial Release Workshop?
Please note this is a CPD workshop for qualified practitioners, and completion of this workshop does not constitute a qualification to practice bodywork. Attendees will receive a certificate of attendance after completion of the full workshop.
When / Where / How Much?
Venue: Islington, London.